Thursday, November 27, 2008

More trans-hate

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=324207

The first post to the new topic. This is the one that got the ball rolling. Remember, these are pharmaceutical sales professionals. They can make a LOT of money pushing drugs for big pharmaceutical companies.

Anyway, hold your noses...

Default Transgender Day of Remembrance(GLBT)

Hello my fellow Novartians. Aren't you excited about the November 20th Holiday of and for Transgender Day of Remembrance. Are you kidding me? Have we as a company and a nation lost our fucking minds to allow this shit. So tell me, what am I to remember? I am confused. But wait, that's what this day is all about anyway, confusion! Remebrance? I'm certain guys like Patton, Omar Bradley, Schwarzkopf, and for you unread mullafukas, Lt. General Chesty Puller, I'm certain they would make certain these homosexual deviants would be made to feel, well, nice, in a pair of lace panties somewhere along the way. When are we as RED BLOODED AMERICANS going to stand up and say "enough of the politically correct horse shit" and tell these queers to go straight to hell. And do not tell me I shouldn't say these things.....I have the right and it is protected by the first amendment and the notion of FREE SPEECH. Yeah , you have the right to take your cobb and send it home the way you choose......Transgender? You gotta be shittin' me......I think Thursday, every bad ass dude in the company should go straight bitch when we make our calls.....the works, dress, panties, wigs, heels, thong and schlong.........damn. Continue to make your one or two calls a day for these fruitcakes and enjoy the check.....I am too damn country to understand this one. Anyone else feel the same?
The posts get worse, as the feed off each other.
===========

My response, including my standard shake-up-the-bigots letter
Wow! I've found a bigot-rich environment!

What scares me is that this is a board that is for "pharmaceutical sales professionals". And what doubly scares me is that the posts are moderated. So not only did the first ten (at least) hate-filled posts get posted by "pharmaceutical sales professionals", they were approved by the staff of this board for posting! Un-freaking-believable.

I've copied the board thus far, just to have something to show that the industrial-strength hate still exists. I'll show it to friends of mine who don't believe when I tell them that, although they are accepting of my transgender-ness, there are STILL those who are likely to do me and my trans-brothers and -sisters great harm, given a tenth of a chance. Thanks for the show-and-tell material.

So staff, please post my message, unedited, out of 'fairness'. If you don't, I have a blog where I record posts I make to bigoted, 'moderated' echo-chamber boards so there's a record somewhere that an alternative voice was stifled by hate.'

Below is my standard, canned response to bigot-boards...
----------------
Hi;

May I interject a real life situation. I’d like to hear your guidance on this.

My mother was given a drug to take to lessen the chance of miscarriage and promote healthy babies — that’s what the doctor told her. The drug is Diethylstilbestrol, or DES. In male fetuses, it feminizes the brains of one in five of us ‘DES sons’.

I finally came to terms with this, and realized my choice was transition or die. So, I’m now a male-to-female transsexual who’s had ‘the operation.’ I’ve changed all my legal paperwork and although I still have a male body with XY chromosomes, it has been retrofitted to approximate female anatomy, which is good because if I ever end up in an accident, there will be no ’surprise’ for the first responders.

I ‘pass’ very well, thank you. Only rarely do strangers figure out I was not born this way. Most people have to be told, by me, or, more often, by someone else who just has to ‘drop the bomb.’

All my paperwork has been changed. Legally, I'm female. But I have to find an OB/GYN who can check my prostate during my yearly pelvic exam (yearly mammograms don't need that level of disclosure.)

So my question to you is — knowing what you know now about me, and assuming for the moment you get absolute power to label me and make determinations on where I can and can't go —

-Do I marry a man? Or do I marry a woman?

-Which restroom and changing facility do you feel I, a male-to-female transsexual, should use when in public spaces?

-Am I immoral?

-Am I a paedophile?

-Am I tearing down western society in support of a deviant agenda?

-Am I selfish?

I eagerly await your responses;

Hazumu Osaragi

No comments:

Post a Comment